1. When you live in past memories more than present.
2. When the relationship brings you more pain than joy.
3. When he/she expects you to change.
4. When you stay on, expecting he/she will change.
5. When you keep justifying his/her actions to yourself.
6. When he/she is causing you emotional/physical/verbal hurt.
7. When the same situation/issue occurs even though you tried addressing it.
8. When he/she puts little to no effort in the relationship.
9. When your fundamental values and beliefs are different.
10. When the relationship holds you back, hence preventing both of you from growing as individuals.
11. When you stay on expecting things to get better.
12. When neither of you feel the same way about each other.